Sands Expo and Convention Centre
10 Bayfront Ave
Please click on photo for enlarged view
The Sands Expo and Convention Centre offers more than 120,000 square metres or 1.3 million square feet of meeting space, making it one of the largest and most flexible locations in Asia. It is also the biggest MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) facility in Singapore, and the ballroom is the largest in Southeast Asia.
Beyond these facilities, delegates can enjoy luxurious accommodation at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, take in a Broadway musical, eat at the finest restaurants, enjoy world-class shopping, visit the casino and experience a unique destination.
Just seven months into 2012, Marina Bay Sands has already received 44 noteworthy awards, surpassing the total of 42 awards received in 2011.
- Five floors of exhibition and convention space
- Up to 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms
- Accommodate for up to 45,000 delegates
- A comprehensive one-stop event and exhibition solution provider, which offers services that range from technical needs like audio visual equipment to stage set-up and logistics
- Offers the region’s largest ballroom at over 8,000 square metres
- Grand Ballroom seating up to 6,600 diners for a banquet or 11,000 delegates for a theatre-style convention, which can also be configured into 16 rooms to hold smaller groups of a few hundred people
- Other creative venues include:
o Sands SkyPark® for cocktail parties or intimate dinner receptions
o Event Plaza for large-scale outdoor carnivals or festivals
o Theatres for product launches, presentations or conferences
o Celebrity chef restaurants for cocktail parties, dinner receptions or exclusive launches
o A unique museum for opening ceremonies, keynote addresses or cocktail parties
Find out more about the Sands Expo and Convention Centre as our Venue.