Who Should Attend?
The Conference is designed to benefit an international audience working in the following organisations and areas of responsibility:
- Analysts, Academics & Researchers
- Border Protection Specialists
- Civil Defence Personnel
- Coast Guards
- Critical Infrastructure and Commercial Building Specialists
- Custom Officials
- Embassy / High Commission Officials
- First Responders
- Hotel Security
- Immigration Officials
- Insurance Services
- Intelligence Agencies
- IT & Cyber Security Professionals
- Local and Federal Government Security Procurement Officials
- Logistics & Supply Chains
- Military Personnel
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Home Affairs & Internal / External Security Agency Personnel
- Narcotics Bureau and other relevant Departments
- Paramilitary Specialists & Special Forces (Land, Sea and Air)
- Political Leaders & their Advisers
- Prison Officials
- Private Security Agencies
- Security Establishments & Institutes
- System Integrators
- Training & Simulation
- Transport Operators
- Venue and Stadium Operator
Benefits of Attending…
- Get the latest updates on key security issues affecting your business and profession.
- Evaluate the latest technologies and services and see how they will fit into your organisations.
- Advise your Senior Management on appropriate measures to develop effective strategies and measures for protecting your organisation's property, data and people.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the world, especially from the Asia Pacific Region.
- Enjoy the opportunity to share your experience and benefit from what the experts can offer.